Periodic bills, one off bills and overdue payments
If some of the terms and conditions below seem unfair, by all means discuss with us, however, like most small businesses we are reliant on our clients to pay us on time for services All Tech Plus has provided, even where this is where a payment is required in advance. If you are a good customer/client, then you most likely won't need to read any of this.
- When an advice note is generated it will be e-mailed to you for payment.
- Occasionally this may have been e-mailed after the due date - the automated reminder system uses the due date, so you may get a reminder more quickly than the usual 2 weeks.
- The bill is payable immediately or by the due date if shown preferably by bank transfer (details on your bill), or online using either your Paypal account or any credit or debit card using the Paypal system (Paypal account not needed in this case. Additional fees may apply for payment using Paypal). Amounts of €100 or less may be paid in cash, details of how to get this to us are on your advice note.
- Bills that remain unpaid after 2 weeks will receive a second reminder, and at our discretion will have 10% of the balance added to the amount each and every 14 days thereafter. Reminders are generated usually automatically, however we may also remind via. our help desk system and WhatsApp.
- Should the bill remain unpaid for over 4 weeks and where in our opinion it is unlikely to be settled, then, in the case of equipment we will take steps to recover equipment without notice, and depending on the amount place the debt with a recovery agency.
- Should you resume service after a stoppage you will be required to pay the outstanding balance for the period you enjoyed up until that time as well as the original bill amount in the case of a periodic charge plus late payment charges.
- In the case of websites, your website will be offline and if you also have your domain name with us your email will cease to work.
- In the case of support plans your service will cease.